Dr.Jart+ Cryo Rubber Shoothing Allantoin 1ea[International shipping available]
|Product Name||Dr.Jart+ Cryo Rubber Shoothing Allantoin 1ea|
|Discounted Price||USD 11.05 (USD 1.95 discount)|
|Overview||Dr.Jart+ Cryo Rubber Shoothing Allantoin 1ea|
Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or lessSize Charts
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Dr.Jart+ Cryo Rubber Shoothing Allantoin 1ea
- A soothing two-step rubber mask inspired by Cryo therapy that lowers skin's temperature to increase blood flow
- and absorption of powerful active ingredients for a radiant,
- healthy-looking complexion.
How To Use
- Step 1: Apply the stick ampoule (Step 01) onto skin.
- Step 2: Open rubber mask pouch (Step 02), remove from film, and fit onto entire face.
- Proceed by applying the ‘lower mask’ by pulling both ends up to the ears.
- *Leave on for 30-40 minutes for deeper absorption.
- Step 3: Remove the mask and lightly pat skin to help absorb remaining ampoule.
- *Pro tip: For an even cooler condition, place both steps 1 and 2 in the refrigerator for 20-30 mins before application.
- *Pro tip: Follow up with Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum to maximize the soothing and repairing effect even further.
- Brand : Dr.Jart+
- All Skin Type
- Volume : 1ea
- Made in Korea
Shipping+ Tracking Orders
- Shipping Method : Selected by customer
- Shipping Area : World-wide
- Shipping Cost : International Shipping Fee
- Shipping Time : 10 - 30 days
- *Shipping Method: Korea Post (national postal service)*Shipping Area: Worldwide*Shipping Cost: FREE*Delivery time: 15-35 business days- 3 Shipping Methods1) ECONOMY SHIPPING : free, No tracking number2) STANDARD SHIPPING : $2.5, offer tracking number / free for over $40 order3) EXPEDITED SHIPPING (EMS): $22, offer tracking number / free for over $150 orderEconomy and standard shipping take 10~25 business days averagely and EMS shipping takes 3~7 business days usually. Please note the shipping time does not include the customs clearance, or other potential delays.- Customs and DutiesWe always declare as GIFT and lower value(like $7~$40 / depends on parcel size) on package to avoid that kind of situation, but we cannot guarantee it will not get caught on customs.If some charge occurred, it is buyer's responsibility since it is beyond of our control.
Returns & Exchanges
Product related questions and answers
There are no posts to show